Corriculite is specially designed by Flexitallic as a special filler gasket for use in corrosion-sensitive environment, such as seawater and hydrocarbon service application. Conventional graphite gasket in instance, promote the initiation and propagation of corrosion of flanges due to graphite’s electrical conductivity and position in the galvanic series, leading to premature failure and leakage. Corriculite was created to deliver corrosion protection and sealing properties that far exceed other materials currently available.
- Special material for filler gasket
- Special application for corrosions environments (include seawater and hydrocarbon applications)
- Maximum class rating 2500#
- Temperature service -196 Celcius until 260 Celcius
- Fire Safe
- Can be used for CGI, CG, R & RIR gasket type
Read more about Corriculite here.