In 1998, Flexitallic set new standards for sealing technology with the introduction of Thermiculite Critical Service Series gasket material. Exclusively to Flexitallic, Thermiculite was comprised of chemically and thermally exfoliated Vermiculite, simulated structure of exfoliated graphite, with one notable exception- it maintains integrity through a wide range of high temperatures.
Thermiculite is a special filler designed and engineered for high temperature processes in media service application up to 1000deg C (1832deg F). This range of products can be used for Spiral Wound, Kammprofile, and Change gasket which depend on the needed material. Thermiculite series product has wide range of metals and service capability available and can be used in wide range of rating 150 until 2500. This range of product is a total fire safe. Thermiculite series product are also free from oxidation which possibly to occur.
- Special material for filler gasket
- Special application for high temp media service
- Maximum Temperature up to 1000 Celcius
- Can be used for Spiral wound, Kammprofile, and Change gasket
- Can be use in range of class rating 150 until 2500
- Fire safe
6 Types of Thermiculite series product:
- 715 (Corelless Sheet)
- 815 (Tanged Sheed and Reinforced with 316SS)
- 835 (Spiral Wound Filler)
- 845 (Flexpro Gasket / Kammprofile)
- 855 (Change Gasket)
- 894 (Packing material made from expanded Vermicilite & Inconel Wire)
Read more about Thermiculite here. (Linking ke web Flexitallic/kasih brosur Thermiculite)